Royal Alberta United Services Institute
RAUSI began as “The Alberta Military Institute” in 1920. In 1947 it became “The Alberta United Services Institute,” and Finally, the prefix “Royal” was added by royal granting 1979.
Since 1920 the Institute has been housed at the Mewata Armoury in Calgary, sharing the Officer’s’ Mess with the various units stationed in Calgary. The aim of the Institute has always included provision of support to the Regular and Reserve Units, as well as the Cadet Movement.
Check out their website.